Have more questions Indianapolis Relocation, destination services and Carpenter Realtors after reviewing this? Ask us!
If you're being relocated to or from Indianapolis or if your company is moving or expanding, our Relocation Team is ready to assist. Here's a short list of items contained in our Destincation Services welcome packages.
Your "Welcome Package"
This package will provide a wealth of information about:
Cost of Living
Houses of Worship
- ... you get the point
- Our Relocation Specialists will represent you in the purchase of your new home. A sample of this agreement is available upon request.
Area Orientation and Tour
- Our Relocation Specialists will meet you upon arrival in Indianapolis. They will show you the city and any particular neighborhood or area of interest that might be important to you. The City of Indianapolis has a population of over 800,000 and the metropolitan statistical area has a population of almost 1.5 million. The cities, suburbs, neighborhoods and schools all have distinct personalities. We can help you determine what area is the best fit for you and your family's needs. Let us be your guide.
Homefinding Itinerary Including Visits to Churches and Schools
- Our Relocation Specialists will help you plan a schedule before your arrival, so you can make the highest and best use of all your valuable time while in the area. They can provide you with a color-coded map of homes and all your points of interest.
Appointments with Lenders for Financial Questions
- Our Relocation Specialists can have a lender pre-qualify you upon arrival or by telephone before you ever leave your home. This insures you a strong negotiating position and the ability to move forward with a purchase as soon as you find your new home.
- We can help you with locating, short-term or long-term apartments. Whether you need a fully furnished townhouse or an unfurnished studio, we can help you make all the necessary arrangements.
Assistance with Inspections and Coordination of Closings
- Once you select a home for sale and complete the purchase agreement, our Relocation Specialists will help you find and schedule the inspection of your new home. A true necessity, inspections will look for defects and hidden problems, and will give you a thorough understanding of the operating systems within your new home. Your Relocation Specialist will also coordinate the closing in accordance with your need for occupancy.
Exclusive Publications on Home Purchase
- Our Relocation Specialists will guide you through the process of purchasing your new home. The Specialist will also provide some booklets on things to look for and helpful hints on purchasing:
- Making a House Your Home
- How to Buy a Home for Sale
- Home Buyers Warranty
- Ways to Finance Your Home
Settling in Services
- Our Relocation Specialists can make arrangements for utilities, phone service, cable television and local newspaper. It is the Relocation Specialist's commitment to help make your move as smooth as possible. We want you to feel right at home.
Pre-Purchase Market Analysis
- Our Relocation Specialist will provide you with a pre-purchase market analysis before you make an offer on the home you select. This will help insure an educated purchase and a realistic value before you negotiate a purchase price.
- Public Schools, Private Schools, Nursery Schools and Child Care
- Our Relocation Staff can provide you with information on the type of school you desire. This information can be customized based on your needs and interests. Information is often available on average SAT scores, Student/Teacher ratio, Attendance, Average Teacher Accreditation, Average Teacher Salary, College Attendance and Graduation Rate.
Household Goods Moving Assistance
- Our Relocation Staff can arrange for nationally recognized van lines to visit your home and provide an estimate of the cost of your move. These movers also offer the benefit of the volume discounts Carpenter's Relocation Services enjoys, based on our working relationships.
TAGS: Indianapolis Relocation | Destination Services | Carpenter Realtors