Visit a Carpenter Realtors® Open House
for your chance to win
a $500 or a $250 VISA Gift Card!
Simple stuff. Look in the Sunday Indianapolis Star or online at callcarpenter.com to find an open house. Visit that open house and scan the QR Code at the home to register. From there - we pick your name and you win. Costs you nothing and you may even find your new home, too!
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, The IndyStar.com & Carpenter Realtors Check In To Win Contest is open to residents of Indiana who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of The Indianapolis Star and IndyStar.com (“Sponsor”), Gannett Co., Inc., Carpenter Realtors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Contest will begin on Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. and end at 11:59 p.m. Sunday, April 28, 2013 (the “Contest Period”). Enter by completing The IndyStar.com & Carpenter Realtors Check In To Win Contest form, include all of the required information, follow all posted instructions, and submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about Thursday, May 16, 2013 from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) grand prize winner will receive one (1) Visa gift card valued at $500. One (1) runner up winner will receive a Visa gift card valued at $250. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about Friday, May 17, 2013 at the e-mail address provided on winner’s entry form. Return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to the email notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Winner may waive his/her right to receive prizes. Prizes are not assignable nor are they transferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability, date and time and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information (name, city/state of residence) and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. IndyStar.com & Carpenter Realtors Check In To Win Contest is sponsored by Indystar.com and Carpenter Realtors. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a list of winners (available after May 23, 2013) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit IndyStar.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), IndyStar.com & Carpenter Realtors Check In To Win Contest, The Indianapolis Star 307 N Pennsylvania St, Indianapolis, IN 46204. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Andrea Smith at email@example.com, or at (317) 444-7217.